If you have a Legal Beagle account, you can log in by entering your Email and Password.
Here are some tips to get started:
1. Write a list of the people you want to take care of after you pass away (hubby, wife, kids, Mum and Dad etc).
2. Make a list of everything you own and owe (assets and debts, such as house, mortgage, cash in bank, car, family heirlooms you have such as jewellery and antiques).
3. Divide your assets between the people you want to look after.
4. Think about who you want in charge to manage your Will (your executors).
5. Just do it – make your Will official. Create your Will online now or visit your lawyer to get it organised. Don’t put it off!
Please remember: you can change your Will at any time.
Disclaimer: The information on this page is general information only and must not be relied on as legal advice. Legal Beagle is not a law firm or a substitute for a law firm. We are unable to provide any kind of advice, explanation, opinion, or recommendation about possible legal rights, remedies, defences, options, selection of legal documents or strategies.
Want to hear about new posts?